top of page

Immigrate to Canada for International Spouses

Immigrate to Canada for International Spouses

Canadian spousal sponsorship is how a Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor their partner to come to Canada and live permanently.

There are 2 types of spousal sponsorship:

1. Inland Sponsorship (within in Canada)

2. Family Class Sponsorship (Outside Canada)

We will guide you through the complicated and stressful process for spousal sponsorship. With proper planning, we will help you present the most comprehensive application package to Canadian Immigration. We will be here for you every step of the way to help you avoid the many common and costly mistakes that international spouses make when they apply for spousal sponsorship. This will help you avoid the additional emotional stress and cost due to longer than necessary processing time or in the worst case, a refusal.

Below is a description of our Immigrate to Canada service for International Spouses

1. Prepare supporting documents, including photos

2. Complete Application forms (include Spousal Open Work Permit for In-Canada Application)

3. Prepare Submission letter

4. Review and Submit Application Package

5. Confirmation of Permanent Resident

6. Pre-departure & Post arrival Plan (For application outside Canada)


If you are interested in applying for Spousal sponsorship, please complete our Spousal Assessment Form. We will contact you to set up a time to discuss how we can help you fulfill your dream to immigrate to Canada.

bottom of page