top of page

Immigrate to Canada for International Professionals

Immigrate to Canada for International Professionals

There are many economic permanent resident (PR) programs for international professionals who are working in Canada. If you you do not have any working experience program, then the only choice is the Federal Economic Permanent Resident Programs. 

- Federal Economic Permanent Resident (PR) Programs

- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)

The fastest and cheapest way to immigrate to Canada is via Express Entry (EE). Please note that Express Entry is a means of PR application and not a Canada Permanent Resident program. Different Canada PR Programs have different requirements and different means of application.

If you need additional points for Express Entry and have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer, we can also apply for one of the provincial nominee programs (PNP).

Below is a description of our Immigrate to Canada service for international professionals via Express Entry for Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Federal Trades Skills (FTS) and Canada Experience Class (CEC).

1. Create Express Entry (EE) Profile

2. Prepare supporting documents

3. Get Invitation to Apply (ITA)

4. Complete Application forms

5. Prepare Submission letter

6. Review and Submit Application Package

7. Confirmation of Permanent Resident

8. Pre-departure & Post arrival Plan (For application outside Canada)

You may also want to check out our blog for more information and the latest news on Express Entry. 

If you are interested in applying for Canada PR via Express Entry, please complete our Express Entry Assessment Form. We will contact you to set up a time to discuss how we can help you fulfill your dream to immigrate to Canada.

bottom of page